- £60m of infrastructure investment.
- New road network including bridging the tidal River Medway and railway line.
- Large scale industrial land remediation and forming development platforms.
- 800 housing plots sold | 2,000 units to be created.
- Funding partners RBS and Homes England delighted with delivery and performance.
More details about Peters Village can be found here, including details of the Winner of Bronze Award Public Realm at the Whathouse? Awards 2019.
Our other developments include:
- Barnabas Garth, Leeds
- Beehive, Bolton
- Bransford Road, Worcester
- East Hall Farm, Sittingbourne
- Eccles, Manchester
- Edge Hill, Wimbledon
- Grayshott, Hampshire
- Holborough, Kent
- Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire
- London Road, Sunningdale
- Sweet Street, Leeds
- The Boltons, Kensington
- Vauxhall, London
- Water Lane, Worcester
- Whally Range, Manchester